WHICH personal data we collect and WHEN
You are always asked to provide us with certain personal data in advance. This personal data includes:
- Contact information including name, email address and phone number
- Pictures, photos and videos
- Personal settings (preferences) including your marketing and cookies settings
We collect additional personal information to enable work of some features on our Web sites and in Applications or Services.
- Social networking information, including identity/login information and any information from your publicly published cotributions about our company or your communication with us
When interacting with our Websites and Apps, data is automatically collected and shared with our company through the technology platforms that provide that experience. For example, your web browser or mobile device may share certain information with our company as they communicate with Websites or Apps. data include:
- Device IDs, network access
- Cookies, IP addresses, reference headers, data identifying your Internet browser and its versions, as well as web beacons and tags
Tools to control what we collect
When using our Apps, we also inform you that we collect and use data, as part of standard licenses in app stores, mobile operating systems, and an Application experience. We also ask you to accept whenever it is needed.
In many cases, your web browser or mobile device platform will provide you with additional tools to control when your browser or device collects or shares specific categories of information. For example, your mobile device or Internet browser can offer tools to manage cookies or share location information. We recommend that you familiarize yourself with these tools that your device has.
WHY and HOW we use (process) your personal data
We use personal data which we get from you in the following way:
- To keep our business running and to continue to improve our business, products and services.
The data you provide us can be used for our business purposes. For example, when you buy, we can use this information for accounting, auditing, and other internal processing purposes. Or, for example, we may use information about how you use our products and services to improve your user experience, as well as to identify (diagnose) technical or service issues and to manage our Websites and Apps.
- To protect our rights, property or safety or the rights, property and safety of others.
- For general research and analysis purposes.
We use data about how visitors use our Web sites, Apps, and Services to understand the behavior or customer preferences. For example, information about how visitors are searching for and finding products or services can be used to better understand how to organize and present our products in the showcases of our stores.
Our company can share your personal data:
- With affiliated companies of the Company for the purposes described above.
- With third parties - providers of personal data processing services on behalf of our company, for example, for the purpose of processing payments and / agendas/ credit cards, sending and delivering, managing and servicing our data, distributing electronic messages, research and analysis, brand management and product promotion, as well as for the administration of certain services and functionalities (features).
Personal information that we have regarding you may also be transferred if part or all of our business or business assets is sold (including reorganization, splitting, dissolving or liquidation).
When you use certain features for social networks on our Web sites or Apps, you can create a public profile that can include information such as your internet name, profile image, and the city where you come from.
Storing your data:
We keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary to meet the purposes for which we have collected this data unless otherwise provided in the applicable law.
Your rights related to your personal information:
- You have the right to withdraw your consent regarding our use of your personal information.
- You also have the right to request: (I) access to your data, (II) modify it if the data stored by us are incorrect or inaccurate, or (III) change or delete your personal information
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on serious and legitimate grounds relating to your specific situation / your specific position.
- In cases where we have received your consent to the processing your personal data, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, including the possibility of refusing to use it for direct marketing purposes.
When using our Websites, our company receives and records information from your browser that may include personal information. We use a variety of methods to collect this information, such as cookies and pixel tags; this information may include your (i) IP address; (ii) a unique cookie identifier, cookie information, and information about whether your device has the software needed to access certain features; (iii) unique device identifier and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) type of operating system and its settings; (vi) state and time zone; (vii) previously visited websites; (viii) information about your steps on our Website, such as clicks, purchases, and preferences; and (ix) access time and reference URLs.
Through the Website, third parties can also collect information using cookies, plug-ins, and third-party widgets. These third parties collect the data directly from your web browser and their processing is subject to their own privacy guidelines.
- Functional: These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled; including cookies that allow you to remember when browsing our Web site during a single visit or, if you wish, at each visit. They help to create shopping cart content and go through the payment process, as well as help in securing and complying with legal requirements.
- Improving functionality: These cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our Web sites by monitoring their use. In some cases, these cookies improve the response speed of your requests and allow us to remember your choices for that site. If you refuse these cookies, this can lead to the recommendations being inaccurate and the site will slow down.
- Social media and advertising: Social media cookies offer you the ability to link you to social networks and share content from our Web sites. Ad Cookies (Third Party Cookies) collect information to help to tailor the advertising to your interests, on and off our Web sites. In some cases, cookies also process your personal information. Rejecting these cookies may result in the display of an ad that is not so relevant to you, or the inability to effectively link to Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks, and / or not to share content on social media.
You can always change your preferences under the "Cookies Settings" section located at the bottom of each of our Web Sites.
Legislation and our practices change in time. If we decide to update our Rules, we will place the changes on our Web sites and in the Apps. However, if we fundamentally change the way we process personal data, we will notify you in advance or, in cases where the law requires it, we will ask for your consent before making such changes. We strongly recommend that you review our Rules regularly to ensure that there are no changes.